HAVE A BARK IN THE PARK IN 2018 AT DOG JOG
All 20 events in the 2018 Dog Jog series have now been launched which encourages owners to get fit and have fun with their four-legged friends this summer.
Taking place from July-October, the 5K events are aimed at all ages and abilities which will reap great benefits for both owner and dog. The events are set in some of the most scenic settings throughout the UK, encouraging runners to have a ‘bark in the park’ with their canine companions.
Following the success of the Dog Jog series last year, 3 brand new venues – Eastbourne, Gateshead and Middlesbrough have been added to the 20 event-long line-up to complete the events biggest series to date.
Dog Jogs are all about a friendly, relaxed and fun atmosphere for everyone involved with no time limits or pressure. Each participant will receive a Doggy Bag jam-packed with goodies for both runner and dog to enjoy once they cross the finish line. There’s no other event like it in the UK.
The events are also a great way for participants to raise money for a charity they really care about, whether it be a dog-related charity or otherwise.
Event Director, Neil Kilgour said: “This is the first event of it’s kind in the UK and promises to attract thousands of dogs and their owners to get fit and have fun in 2018.”
“The Dog Jogs are a fantastic opportunity for you and your canine companion to get some fresh air and meet other like-minded people and dogs in your local area. Even better, your pooch can decide the pace – walking, jogging or running hounds are all welcomed”.
“We want to ensure that every dog has the best experience possible and that’s why we are putting every effort into making sure they leave with their tails wagging for days! When you cross the finish line, you’ll receive a fantastic jam-packed Doggy Bag for you and your dog to enjoy and reflect on the wonderful achievement.”
The Dog Jog Series provides a brilliant opportunity for runners to accomplish their personal goals with their dogs; whether raising money for a worthwhile cause or simply keeping fit.
Entries for the Dog Jog series are now open for all events throughout the UK. For more information and to find an event near you, visit the website: www.dogjog.co.uk.
The 2018 Dog Jog events are:
- Brighton – 14th July 2018
- Southampton – 15th July 2018
- Leeds – 21st July 2018
- Nottingham – 22nd July 2018
- Glasgow – 28th July 2018
- Edinburgh – 29th Luly 2018
- Maidstone – 4th August 2018
- Eastbourne *New for 2018* – 5th August 2018
- Derby – 11th August 2018
- Sheffield – 12th August 2018
- Manchester – 18th August 2018
- Liverpool – 19th August 2018
- Ipswich – 1st September 2018
- Milton Keynes – 2nd September 2018
- Birmingham – 8th September 2018
- Coventry – 9th September 2018
- Gateshead *New for 2018* – 20th October 2018
- Middlesbrough *New for 2018* – 21st October 2018
- London Crystal Palace Park – 27th October 2018
- London Victoria Park – 28th October 2018