ENABLE Scotland are a Scottish charity, working for an equal society for every person who has a learning disability.
We were founded in 1954 by five sets of parents of children who had a learning disability. They believed that their children had the same rights as everyone else. This is still what we believe and fight for today.
As the largest member-led learning disability charity in Scotland, our members are the voice of our organisation. We listen to them and act on the issues they think are most important.
Every day we:
• Campaign to end discrimination and break down the barriers that prevent people who have a learning disability from living as equal members of society.
• Raise funds to support families who have nowhere else to turn, and create more opportunities for people who have a learning disability to make connections and be active in their communities.
• Provide personalised support that enables people who have a learning disability to find work, develop their skills and live the life they choose.
We’re here to listen. We’re here to support. We’re here to help you speak up and be heard – wherever you are in Scotland.
You can only apply to one Affiliate Charity at a time. For further information on how the Charity Entry process works please see our Charity Runner FAQs.
Please click on the event you would like to participate in:
2019 Dog Jog
- 2019 Dog Jog Liverpool >
- 2019 Dog Jog Manchester >
- 2019 Dog Jog Nottingham >
- 2019 Dog Jog Leeds >
- 2019 Dog Jog Glasgow >
- 2019 Dog Jog Edinburgh >
- 2019 Dog Jog Gateshead >
- 2019 Dog Jog Middlesbrough >
- 2019 Dog Jog Sheffield >
- 2019 Dog Jog Derby >
- 2019 Dog Jog Brighton >
- 2019 Dog Jog Southampton >
- 2019 Dog Jog Birmingham >
- 2019 Dog Jog Coventry >
- 2019 Dog Jog Ipswich >
- 2019 Dog Jog Milton Keynes >
- 2019 Dog Jog Maidstone >
- 2019 Dog Jog Dartford >
- 2019 Dog Jog London (Crystal Palace Park) >
- 2019 Dog Jog London (Victoria Park) >
If you already have your Own Entry, you can pledge to fundraise for ENABLE Scotland via your My Details account.
Simply log in and click on the link next to your entry.
Please click here to view our Charity Runner FAQs