We are a leading UK charity working to see a world free from meningitis and septicaemia. we have invested over £19.1m in meningitis and septicaemia research globally, and have helped provide meaningful and effective support for countless families across the UK.
Run for MRF and help us in our mission to:
- help prevent people from getting meningitis
- to see those that do get it receive effective diagnosis and treatment
- and to ensure people get the support and information that they need.
As a team MRF runner you will receive:
- Personal support from your dedicated charity contact – here to answer any and every question you will have along the way!
- Technical Meningitis Research Foundation running vest and iron-on name transfer
- Sponsor forms and fundraising information to help you meet and beat your fundraising target
- Opportunities to get to know other team members