RAF Benevolent Fund Challenges
020 7307 3321
The RAF Benevolent Fund is the RAF's leading welfare charity with a proud tradition of looking after its own. For almost 100 years they have been there for all serving and former members of the RAF, as well as their partners and dependent children.
Last year the RAF Benevolent Fund assisted more than 73,000 members of the RAF family in their time of need.
You and your four legged friend can help us continue this support by taking on a Dog Jog in aid of the RAF Benevolent Fund,
In return for your support you'll receive:
· A guaranteed place in the event
· A fundraising toolkit to give you ideas on how to reach your target
· Support from your local regional fundraiser to help you with your fundraising and answer any questions you have about the event
· An RAF Benevolent Fund t-shirt.
You can only apply to one Affiliate Charity at a time. For further information on how the Charity Entry process works please see our FAQs.
Please click on the event you would like to participate in:
2021 Run Bournemouth Weekend
- 2021 Dog Jog Bournemouth >
If you already have your Own Entry, you can pledge to fundraise for Royal Air Force Benevolent Fund (The) via your My Details account.
Simply log in and click on the link next to your entry.
Please click here to view our Charity Runner FAQs