The RAF Benevolent Fund is the RAF's leading welfare charity with a proud tradition of looking after its own. For almost 100 years they have been there for all serving and former members of the RAF, as well as their partners and dependent children.
Last year the RAF Benevolent Fund assisted more than 55,000 members of the RAF family in their time of need.
You and your four legged friend can help us continue this support by taking on a Dog Jog in aid of the RAF Benevolent Fund,
In return for your support you'll receive:
· A guaranteed place in the event
· A fundraising toolkit to give you ideas on how to reach your target
· Support from your local regional fundraiser to help you with your fundraising and answer any questions you have about the event
· An RAF Benevolent Fund t-shirt.
You can only apply to one Affiliate Charity at a time. For further information on how the Charity Entry process works please see our Charity Runner FAQs.
Please click on the event you would like to participate in:
2019 Dog Jog
- 2019 Dog Jog Liverpool >
- 2019 Dog Jog Manchester >
- 2019 Dog Jog Nottingham >
- 2019 Dog Jog Leeds >
- 2019 Dog Jog Glasgow >
- 2019 Dog Jog Edinburgh >
- 2019 Dog Jog Gateshead >
- 2019 Dog Jog Middlesbrough >
- 2019 Dog Jog Sheffield >
- 2019 Dog Jog Derby >
- 2019 Dog Jog Brighton >
- 2019 Dog Jog Southampton >
- 2019 Dog Jog Birmingham >
- 2019 Dog Jog Coventry >
- 2019 Dog Jog Ipswich >
- 2019 Dog Jog Milton Keynes >
- 2019 Dog Jog Maidstone >
- 2019 Dog Jog Dartford >
- 2019 Dog Jog London (Crystal Palace Park) >
- 2019 Dog Jog London (Victoria Park) >
If you already have your Own Entry, you can pledge to fundraise for Royal Air Force Benevolent Fund (The) via your My Details account.
Simply log in and click on the link next to your entry.
Please click here to view our Charity Runner FAQs