0141 260 9180
Aberlour is Scotland's largest children’s charity and helps over 7,500 vulnerable children, young people and families each year.
With over 40 services throughout Scotland, we help by:
- Offering a safe place to live for children who have suffered abuse and trauma
- Making life easier for families where a child has a disability
- Giving babies a brighter future by building confidence in their parents
- Helping families recover from drug and alcohol addiction so their children can thrive
- We work with young people and their families to prevent their problems from spiralling out of control
Allowing children to live safe, fulfilling lives is at the heart of everything we do.
Please click here to view our Charity Runner FAQs